TrustedSite is looking for an experienced security professional with a rich background in vulnerability management and penetration testing who can serve as a go-to resource for security expertise, content, and research. As the Security Researcher, you’ll work with industry leaders and use your insights to help us craft content and grow our presence in the security community.
This role requires staying on top of security trends and developing a deep understanding of our product to assist our marketing, sales, and engineering teams.
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on communicating security topics.
- Guide content marketing strategies to attract security professionals.
- Cultivate a network of security professionals via social media interaction.
- Review content created by other team members for clarity and correctness.
- Monitor our social media channels and strategically respond to comments.
- Drive new content for articles, posts, and blogs with our marketing team.
- Cybersecurity expertise. You have hands-on experience in threat research, penetration testing, and vulnerability management.
- Experience working with security and IT teams. You understand the key players, their responsibilities and goals, and how they operate within an organization.
- Social media proficiency. You are comfortable interacting with security professionals on social platforms and forums.
- Teaching ability. You’re eager to share your knowledge with others and can break down complex security topics in ways that speak to professionals with varying levels of experience.
- Collaborative attitude. You’re able to work cross-functionally with security, sales, marketing, and support teams.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a security blogger or forum contributor
- Experience with web application software development
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) security
- Experience with Qualys, Nessus, and NMAP
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Flexible PTO—freedom, independence, and flexibility with your time off
At TrustedSite, our mission is to create a more transparent internet where everyone can stay safe and businesses can thrive. We believe trust should be earned, not bought, and offer resources to help businesses prove they are legitimate, reliable, and safe. With increased transparency, people can build trust in businesses and shop online with confidence.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to email@example.com.