TrustedSite is looking for a top notch developer to apply their talents to exciting new products focusing on SaaS web applications. The developer will play the essential role in maintaining and expanding our suite of platform integrations for both McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly and more. We need a highly skilled, independent go-getter to help build world-class applications, write great documentation, communicate clearly across the company and help achieve business and technological goals.
- You own our platform apps, which represent the majority of the applications of our services. Each is unique and different, meaning constant learning.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements and user experience
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web applications and platform apps
- You look for challenges and find your own solutions.
- Work closely across teams
- You learn and understand the entire code base
- You make informed suggestions on areas of improvement
- You take on new challenges, like iPhone apps
- You take on the front end and the server side
- 5+ years experience with SaaS development
- Understanding front end and back end development
- You are fluent in Java (our app)
- You are able to use and work in PHP (Wordpress app development)
- You are comfortable with HTML, CSS, JS and JSPs (our front end)
- You love APIs
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- You document your work
- You dive into new challenges and switching scope excites you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
At TrustedSite, our mission is to create a more transparent internet where everyone can stay safe and businesses can thrive. We believe trust should be earned, not bought, and offer resources to help businesses prove they are legitimate, reliable, and safe. With increased transparency, people can build trust in businesses and shop online with confidence. We proudly operate the TrustedSite and McAfee SECURE services.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.