TrustedSite is seeking a driven Copywriter to join our marketing team. This position will be responsible for overseeing all of TrustedSite's copy, including sales and marketing emails, websites, products, and sales and marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. As a Copywriter, you'll be tasked with ensuring brand consistency across every piece of our public-facing as well as internal content, supporting our sales and support teams with engaging content and copy, and developing messaging for new products.
We're looking for candidates who can speak to the demands of businesses in a tone that is both personal and professional, as needed.
- Write engaging marketing and thought leadership copy for TrustedSite's blogs, websites and marketing communications
- Work with our subject matter experts to ideate and create compelling original content for our blogs and social media channels
- Develop and implement positioning and messaging for new products consistent with the TrustedSite brand
- Write promotional content for emails and web pages
- Develop and write sales enablement material, including white papers, solution briefs, and case studies
- Experience writing compelling content for a technical audience, ideally in the cybersecurity space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copywriting role at B2B technology company
- Excellent written communication skills, preferably with some experience in communicating technical products or features
- Strong grasp of professional English grammar and diction, with even stronger attention to detail (you are the last line of defense between typos and customers' eyes)
- Experience using G Suite and Apple computers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Flexible PTO—freedom, independence, and flexibility with your time off
At TrustedSite, our mission is to create a more transparent internet where everyone can stay safe and businesses can thrive. We believe trust should be earned, not bought, and offer resources to help businesses prove they are legitimate, reliable, and safe. With increased transparency, people can build trust in businesses and shop online with confidence.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to email@example.com.