TrustedSite is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our team as an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, your primary responsibilities include building relationships with our top customers, encouraging the continued use of our services, and upselling additional services.
Ideally, you are comfortable and confident speaking with customers via video conferencing, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have experience selling SaaS solutions. Additionally, you should have strong networking skills as upselling additional services often requires making new contacts within an account. You’ll earn bonus points if you have a background in or are knowledgeable about cybersecurity, though this is not required.
In this role, you will collaborate with Account Services Representatives who will assist you at the time of account renewal, as well as Sales Engineers who will help with product onboarding and technical support.
The role will have two quotas: Book of Business and Quarterly Revenue.
- Sell new TrustedSite products to our existing customer base
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns with an aim to increase renewal rates and overall customer satisfaction
- Engage with customers on a daily basis via live video conferencing
- Provide customers with data and metrics regarding their account
- Ensure follow up and resolution on all customer cases within a reasonable timeframe
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade services
- Track and forecast the performance of your group in terms of monthly/quarterly revenue goals and personal performance goals of team members
- Report KPIs to executive group on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Contribute to the development of our product and services by defining customer needs
- At least 3 years of B2B sales or account management experience
- Ability to establish rapport and build trusting relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate product benefits and respond to both technical and non-technical questions and issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to win people over
- Demonstrate a desire to win while maintaining a customer-first attitude
- Experience with the Sandler sales methodology or Challenger sales messaging
- Experience working in the cybersecurity field
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
At TrustedSite, our mission is to create a more transparent internet where everyone can stay safe and businesses can thrive. We believe trust should be earned, not bought, and offer resources to help businesses prove they are legitimate, reliable, and safe. With increased transparency, people can build trust in businesses and shop online with confidence.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to email@example.com.