We are looking for a qualified Technical account manager to oversee and address our customers' technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the entire McAfee SECURE product suite
- Resolve customer issues; help them understand their vulnerability scan results, their compliance with industry standards, and how McAfee SECURE can help them close their Cyber Exposure gap.
- Diagnose, research, reproduce, and report product defects.
- Engage customers through a variety of mediums, including email, phone, live chat, and screen sharing sessions.
- Help maintain the McAfee SECURE knowledge base, writing articles based on your first-hand experience and helping customers mitigate the vulnerabilities that can impact all of our day-to-day lives.
- Work closely with the rest of the McAfee SECURE team, including sales, marketing, and operations.
- 3+ years customer support / helpdesk experience
- Experience in security auditing / penetration testing
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust problem-solving skills, the ability to learn from doing
- Personal accountability, and a positive and professional attitude
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Network administration, Firewall Configuration, and strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Linux/Unix administration and system configuration
- Windows and/or Mac OS administration and system configuration
- Qualys and/or other vulnerability management or cyber security tools
- Web application vulnerabilities (SQLi, XSS, CSRF) OWASP
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily lunch, snacks, and beverages (brewed coffee, nespresso, La Croix and more!)
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Convenient location near Union Square in San Francisco, CA
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.