TrustedSite is seeking a Sales Development Representative. In this role you will be responsible for driving revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and selling to marketing sourced leads. You'll be the front line of the TrustedSite's sales team and drive awareness and interest in our product suite. You'll also work closely with the marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and meetings.
The McAfee SECURE services are operated by TrustedSite and designed to increase trust with website visitors and increase sales for our customers. They're subscription-based with monthly, annual, and multi-year plans.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious, tech-savvy seller. This position is located in our San Francisco office, and unfortunately, we are not open to remote candidates at this time.
- Manage a high volume of outbound cold calls and emails to targeted leads and qualified free customers
- Create targeted call lists
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly individual goals
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the McAfee SECURE services, ecommerce industry, and competition
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to iterate on strategy and optimize deal flow
- Intrinsic drive to be successful: Work hard to deliver value to our prospects and customers and most importantly take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: Learn from and share best practices to make the entire organization better.
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Detail oriented: organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Adaptable and fluid-thinking: Must thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet mid-pitch to drive conversation towards the sale.
- Ability and desire to do high volume outreach, primarily phone based, to our customers and prospects.
- A competitive nature. A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- Coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily lunch, snacks, and beverages (brewed coffee, nespresso, La Croix and more!)
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Convenient location near Union Square in San Francisco, CA
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.