TrustedSite is looking for a mobile developer to apply their talents to an exciting new product we're developing. As a TrustedSite mobile developer, you'll play an essential role in building mobile apps for TrustedSite Insights, a new product delivering content in search and on sites to help consumers find companies and brands that align with their values and interests.
- Own our mobile apps
- Work collaboratively across teams to understand business requirements and user experience
- Build our mobile apps working with directly with our CTO
- Look for new challenges and find your own solutions
- Learn and understand our entire code base
- Make informed suggestions on areas of improvement
- Take on the front end and the server side
- Document your work
- Dive into new challenges and switching scope excites you
- Demonstrated development experience with active available apps on the Google Play Store and Apple Store
- Clean code examples via GitHub available for review, showing an eye for design
- Experience working with UIKit, Autolayout, Core Animation
- 2+ years of strong Objective-C professional experience
- Solid familiarity with the tools of the trade: Xcode, Instruments, etc.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, and engineers
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily catered lunch
- Small team company
- Compelling work environment
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.