TrustedSite is looking for a top notch developer to apply their talents to exciting new products focusing on SaaS web applications. The developer will play the essential role in maintaining and expanding our suite of platform integrations for both McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly and more. We need a highly skilled, independent go-getter to help build world-class applications, write great documentation, communicate clearly across the company and help achieve business and technological goals.
- You own our platform apps, which represent the majority of the applications of our services. Each is unique and different, meaning constant learning.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements and user experience
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web applications and platform apps
- You look for challenges and find your own solutions.
- Work closely across teams
- You learn and understand the entire code base
- You make informed suggestions on areas of improvement
- You take on new challenges, like iPhone apps
- You take on the front end and the server side
- 5+ years experience with SaaS development
- Understanding front end and back end development
- You are fluent in Java (our app)
- You are able to use and work in PHP (Wordpress app development)
- You are comfortable with HTML, CSS, JS and JSPs (our front end)
- You love APIs
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- You document your work
- You dive into new challenges and switching scope excites you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Compelling work environment
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.