ahuva.com
  
3 stars on 51 reviews
Site Reviews Products Questions About
Anonymous 43 days ago
Verified Purchase
Highly recommended
Shipping was lightning quick. I ended up returning my product for another color, and my email interactions with customer service were very easy—they were polite and very responsive, and I received the item I wanted quickly. Both my original purchase and the item I exchanged it for were in excellent condition. I will do business with ahuva.com again.
Helpful0
Response from ahuva.com
Thanks for your feedback. 99% of satisfied customers never bother to submit feedback when they are happy, leaving the small <1% of upset customers to skew the feedback results. So we appreciate your time taken out to post your positive experience.
Please do come again, its really our pleasure to serve great customers like you.