Have a site?
Have a site?
1 star on 1 review
Copy link to Review
0 helpful ratings
0 questions answered
17 days ago
Seemingly fraudulent business
This website advertises high-quality tech products at ridiculously low prices. They also frequently refer to the customer experience as the most important aspect of their business. From my experience, this is false, and I question the legitimacy of this company and this website.
They use PayPal for payments, and the link with PayPal is legitimate. I was able to find this out by the following:
- I decided to order the Samsung Galaxy S8+ for $149.99 USD (a ridiculously low price). The price alone made me suspicious, but the link with PayPal was legitimate. As this site has almost no reviews online, I decided to proceed as a test. PayPal took my money, and my order showed as "Processing" when I tracked it on this site. I also received an invoice from this company, detailing the amount they charged me.
- Using the in-site chat function, I sent multiple messages to the company. I received no reply.
- I sent multiple emails to the company across several days. I didn't receive any level of response at any point.
- After a few days, I reached out to PayPal to discuss what this business is doing with my money. They decided to halt the payment and reach out to the vendor for clarification on when I can expect to receive my order and what I will receive. They gave the company a 10-day deadline to respond. They received no response.
- PayPal have cancelled the payment to this vendor, and will be refunding me my money.
I would have been happy to wait for this phone at this price. I would have been happy to pay for this service. It's a really really cheap deal. But lack of response makes me question the legitimacy of this business. I believe it is a fraudulent company intended to take money from people and never give them what they pay for. Do not shop here.
Is this your site?
Claim it now
to respond to reviews, add widgets to your website, and more.