TrustedSite is seeking highly motivated candidates for our Customer Care team. This position will be responsible for facilitating customer renewal, retention, and cross sell and upsell efforts within our small business segment. As a Customer Care Representative, you'll be tasked with ensuring that your account efforts contribute to your team meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly goals while providing a high level of service to TrustedSite customers.
We're looking for candidates who will view every interaction as an opportunity to strengthen our customer relationships and offer additional services that fit their business needs.
- Sell TrustedSite services to existing customers based on individual business needs
- Execute customer retention campaigns to increase renewal rates and customer satisfaction
- Engage with customers daily via live contact through phone, email, and chat
- Maximize account growth by identifying individual opportunities and negotiating subscription changes at renewal, providing customers with quotes and invoices as needed
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service
- Save past due accounts by reaching out to customers and negotiating adjusted services to better fit their needs
- Ensure follow up and resolution on all assigned customer cases within a reasonable time table via phone, email and ZenDesk (email and live chat)
- Make corrections to customer accounts based on current needs of our recurring customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in customer facing role at SaaS/subscription based company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and desire to win while maintaining a customer-first attitude
- Experience using G Suite and Apple computers, bonus points for Zendesk know-how
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with excellent listening skills
- Adaptable and fluid-thinking with the ability to discuss multiple different offerings and outcomes with a customer in a comprehensive way
- Basic accounting skills are a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
At TrustedSite, our mission is to create a more transparent internet where everyone can stay safe and businesses can thrive. We believe trust should be earned, not bought, and offer resources to help businesses prove they are legitimate, reliable, and safe. With increased transparency, people can build trust in businesses and shop online with confidence.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.