TrustedSite is seeking an experienced Senior Security Engineer (SSE) for an exciting opportunity to make an impact both internally and externally, influence product decisions, and help clients of all sizes with their security. In this role, you will work with clients to assess their security posture and implement best practices. You'll also work internally with our engineers to manage our products and infrastructure.
We offer several security services under the McAfee SECURE brand including vulnerability scanning and PCI compliance. TrustedSite is an approved scanning vendor and our SSE will be working with this program closely to ensure that we achieve continued, yearly validation.
- Plans and develops security measures to safeguard information against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Identify security best practices and apply a risk-based approach to information security.
- Participate in our yearly approved scanning vendor (ASV) validation process and ensure all validation requirements are met.
- Collaborate with development and design on improvements and changes to our security products.
- Work closely with the customer facing teams to ensure prompt resolution on clients' technical requests and requirements.
- Perform code reviews and help establish and enforce best practices.
- Diagnose, research, reproduce, and report defects, working closely with our customer facing teams.
- Engage with clients for high-level security analysis, penetration testing, debugging, and overall security posture from an external perspective.
- Consult with clients on security hardening, security best practices, and vulnerability remediation.
- 10+ years customer support / helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of PCI and PCI Requirements
- Front End and Back End development
- Common Coding Languages
- Experience in security auditing / penetration testing
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP
- Excellent understanding of the DOM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of front end security best practices and web application vulnerabilities (SQLi, XSS, CSRF) OWASP
- Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Network administration, firewall configuration, and strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux/Unix administration and system configuration
- Windows and/or Mac OS administration and system configuration
- Qualys and/or other vulnerability management or cyber security tools
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.