TrustedSite is seeking a driven Copywriter to join our marketing team. This position will be responsible for overseeing all of TrustedSite's copy, including sales and marketing emails, websites, products, and sales and marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. As a Copywriter, you'll be tasked with ensuring brand consistency across every piece of our public-facing as well as internal content, supporting our sales and support teams with engaging content and copy, and developing messaging for new products.
We're looking for candidates who can speak to the demands of businesses in a tone that is both personal and professional, as needed. This position is located in our San Francisco office, and unfortunately, we are not open to remote candidates at this time.
Develop and write sales enablement material, including technical white papers, non-technical solution briefs, and case studies.
Create implementation guides for our products that both technical and non-technical customers can understand.
- Write engaging marketing and UX copy for TrustedSite's websites, products, and marketing communications, ultimately encouraging customers to fully implement the service, and non-customers to purchase.
- Create messaging for free to paid customers, inbound sales leads, and customer lifecycle email campaigns.
- Develop and implement positioning and messaging for new products consistent with the TrustedSite brand.
- Oversee, write and edit blog posts with input and assistance from the marketing and sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copywriting role at B2B company
- Excellent written communication skills, preferably with some experience in communicating technical products or features
- Strong grasp of professional English grammar and diction, with even stronger attention to detail (you are the last line of defense between typos and customers' eyes)
- Experience using G Suite and Apple computers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Compelling work environment
- Daily catered lunch
- Small team environment
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.