TrustedSite is seeking candidates for Account Manager Roles. We are looking for a senior sales representative who will build relationships with our top business customers for continued use of our services and to sell additional services to those accounts.
This is a selling position requiring a candidate who is comfortable using the phone as the primary tool to build relationships. They should be comfortable selling internet based services, using email as a follow-up tool and have a professional presence on the phone. Being able to network within an account will be important as often we'll need to make new contacts for cross selling other services.
Your support team will consist of an Account Services Representative who will work with you and the accounts at time of renewal, a Sales Development Representative who will be bringing new large accounts to your book of business. And a Customer Support Representative who will handle product onboarding and technical support.
The role will have two quotas: Book of Business & Quarterly Revenue. These quotas can be met by the following activities:
- Sell TrustedSite products into existing customers
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns with an aim to increase renewal rates and overall customer satisfaction; report wins and losses
- Engage with customers daily via live contact through phone with follow-up email
- Ensure follow up and resolution on all customer cases within reasonable time table
- Provide customers with data and metrics regarding their account
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service
- Contribute to product and services portfolio by defining customer needs into innovation efforts
- Track and Forecast the performance of your group both in terms of Monthly/Quarterly revenue goals as well as personal performance goals of team members
- Report KPIs to executive group and speak to variance to forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicates internally and externally
- Ability to establish rapport and build a trusting relationship with customers
- Sales ability to present product
- Closing ability. Asking for the sale
- Demonstrated experience in similar roles
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate product benefits and respond to both technical and non-technical questions/issues.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to win people over
- You have a desire to win and won't take no for an answer while maintaining a customer first attitude
- You are a Go Getter!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Snacks, and beverages (brewed coffee, nespresso, La Croix and more!)
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Convenient location in Fairfield, CA
TrustedSite is making an Internet where people can engage with safe companies, and where safe companies can thrive. Our products exist to help consumers make the right choices about who they do business with online—which helps safe online businesses succeed. We proudly operate McAfee SECURE and TrustedSite.
To apply for this positon, please email your resumé to email@example.com.